By submitting your contribution to Lex Humana, the author agrees fully represent and warrant that:
1. The content submitted to Lex Humana has not been previously published or is being considered by another publisher or media outlet;
2. The submitted content is not pending review, except for the possibly required during the editorial process of the Lex Humana;
3. The opinions expressed in his work (article, review, translation, etc.) are your sole and exclusive liability;
4. The work contains no misrepresentation or infringement of works or rights of third parties;
5. The work contains no libel, invasion of privacy or unlawful topic;
6. The journal may submit their original manuscript for evaluation by qualified personnel and maintain confidentiality and anonymity of their assessors / evaluators;
7. The journal has the right to make, in its original, changes in spelling and grammatical order, in order to maintain the standard patterns of the language, however, respecting the authorial style;
8. The author also agrees to indemnify the Publisher Catholic University of Petropolis for breach of copyright or any other proceedings brought by third parties arising from the publication of his work (article or review) in Lex Humana.
9. The author grant to Lex Humana and its editor, publisher and agents the right to perpetual license to archive, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, print, market, and make accessible the work, in whole or in part, in all forms of media now or hereafter known under a Creative Commons License CC BY-NC-ND or its equivalent, which, for the avoidance of doubt, allows others to copy, distribute the work under the conditions described in the Creative Commons website.
10. The author grants the Publisher all copyright resulting from the first publication of his work (article, translation, review, etc..).
11. The author agrees to furnish promptly to Publisher at the expense of the author himself, writing of permits, licenses and authorizations for use of third party included in its contribution (article or review) the Lex Humana physical evidence.
12. The author grants the Publisher license to submit, distribute and sublicense (databases, directories, repositories, indexing, etc..) The published work (article, review, translation, etc..), in whole or in parts, as well as its metadata.
Privacy StatementThroughout the process of assessing the contributions submitted to Lex Humana, confidentiality and anonymity of the authors and the referees is guaranteed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for other purposes or to third parties.